Monday, July 6, 2009

Infrequent posting problem

I realized today that I haven't posted anything of consequence in quite a while. This isn't because I haven't been writing. On the contrary, I have been writing quite a bit. However, I had started writing stories about adventures I had with my best friends as teenagers. That path led me to the dilemma of whether or not to publish stories that may end up being seen as implicit permission for my own sons and the children of my friends to imitate, replicate, or impersonate the remarkable, often dangerous and just as often illegal adventures I had as a teen-age idiot.

As such, I sadly inform my one reader that I have decided not to post stories such as "Carp Golf", "4 Wheeling and Pop-Tarts", "Night-ops Golf", and "Spotlighting". Maybe when my kids have gotten past the 'immortal' stage of adolescence I can share those often humorous stories with a larger audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment